Introduction

Welcome to my blog ya’ll! I have been pretty hesitant to get this thing going but time isn’t my friend these days so here I am.

I’m here to write about sports updates and all other topics I find interesting. I’m trying to post 90% about sports and the other 10% about my day or why my parents continue to think I’m goofing off while working on this site…🙄

I hope this blog turns into a dope portfolio and an interactive site where people can critique my work (positively).

To end on a positive note here’s a funny but motivating quote I found:

quote 1

Can’t wait to talk sports with you all!

— Ashmere

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s